Malicious hack attempts are common for smart systems. Webroot is antivirus software that blocks irrelevant codes from performing any activity on your smart devices.
In case you own an active subscription and require reinstalling this software, first of all, you should regenerate the software key code on the official Webroot website.
If you need any help with the given task, you can reach to Webroot Support Australia Team. The experts will guide you through the end to end process of reinstalling.
Following are the steps to perform for reinstallation of this software:
- Go to the windows ‘start’ button and first of all choose ‘all programs’ then the ‘internet explorer’ to visit your browser.
- Go to the ‘request software and key code’ webpage and find your product from the given options.
- Then fill in your last name and address. The credentials should be same as you typed in when you originally registered with program. If you want an email with your key code and installation instructions,
- check right the box on page. Hit on the ‘DOWNLOAD NOW’
- A web page will appear, press on download Start installing by clicking on ‘run’. Hit on ‘yes’ to make sure that you have to use the program.
- Now fill in the key code that Webroot have emailed you. Hit on ‘next’. Find ‘typical (recommended) in the type of installation and hit on ‘next’.
The software will be installed on your system. Don’t forget rebooting your computer system once it is done with the installation.
For further details, you can contact us at Webroot Technical Support Number 1-800-764-852. The expert technicians are ready to help you all the time; they are available 24/7. The experienced officials will listen and understand to your particular problems and afterwards they will give you out the most of suitable solutions. The team is very well known of all the possible issues and also the various ways to deal with them. You can reach to them for help at any time round the clock.