Generally, antivirus is meant to save the data and device from being hacked or stolen. Webroot protects the system from the outside activities. Before going to purchase Webroot product, the user should check the following requirements for the proper functioning. Of the requirement could not be full-filled by the device, it would create issues in working the antivirus.
A team of webroot technical support is here to help the user in completing the requirement of antivirus for performing well. If the customer got confused in any step, they should call the team on the Webroot Helpline Number 1-800-764-852 and get an instant support from the experts. Read this blog which mentioned the requirements for the system to have an antivirus.
System requirement for Windows Operating:
- A user must have a windows 10 with 32-bit capacity & 64-bit capacity
- Customer have windows 8 & 8.1 with 32-bit & 64-bit capacity
- A user should have windows 7 with 32-bit & 64-bit all Editions
- The customer should have Windows Vista with 32-bit all Editions & 64-bit SP1 and SP2
If the user is with Mac Operating System:
- A user should have any one of the various Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
- Customer must have a Mac OS 10.12
Requirements for Mobile Operating System users:
- A user must have an Android 4.4 version or later
- It should be iS 10 or higher
A 2 GB RAM is required for the webroot security
Minimum 15MB space is available there on hard-disk
A high-speed internet connection is required for performing the task
There would be a supportive web browser is necessary such as:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
These necessary steps have to be complete if the user wants to install the Webroot security in their system. In case, customers need any help from the team, they should call on the Webroot Support Number 1-800-764-852 and team will assist them for the further action.